An Efficient Image Steganographic Algorithm Using CMYK Color ModelAuthor(s) : M. Shobana
Volume & Issue : VOLUME 2 / 2015 , ISSUE 2
Page(s) : 25-31
ISSN (Online): 2394-3858
ISSN (Print) : 2394-3866
Steganography assumes a key part in the mystery information (computerized) correspondence. The pattern of consolidating mystery picture in Cover picture is begat as Image-Image Steganography. Most presumably all pictures are part into red, green and blue layers, But here sequestered from everything reason, the spread's layers picture are spitting into Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and key (Black). On the establishment of these four shading layers, three calculations have been arranged and inspected in an effective way. In this calculation pixel intensities stand in a critical spot to choose its inserting limit. To assess the bore of the got picture its PSNR and MSE has been computed.
Network Security, Steganography, CMYK, Information hiding.
- Amirtharajan R, Mahalakshmi, V, Sridharan, N, Chandrasekar. M,Rayappan.J.B.:Modulation of hiding intensity by channel intensity - Stego by pixel commando. International Conference on Computing, Electronics and Electrical Technologies (ICCEET) (2012).
- R.Amirtharajan,Dr. R. John Bosco Balaguru.:Tri-Layer Stego for Enhanced Security – A Keyless Random Approach. Internet Multimedia Services Architecture and Applications(IMSAA).December.pp.1 – 6(2009).
- Fabien A. ,P. petitcolas, Ross .J. Anderson, and Markus G. Kuhn.: Information Hiding—A Survey. proceeding of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).vol. 87 n. 7.July.pp. 1062 – 1078(1999).
- Abbas Cheddad, Joan Condell, Kevin Curran, Paul Mc Kevitt.: Digital image steganography: Survey and analysis of current methods Signal Processing. 90.pp. 727-752(2010).
- W. Bender, D. Gruhl, N. Morimoto, A. Lu.:Techniques for data hiding.IBM Syst. 1. 35 (3&4).313-336(1996).
- Zaidan, B.8., A.A. Zaidan, A.K. Al-Frajat and H.A. Jalab.:On the differences between hiding information and cryptography techniques:An overview. Applied Sci., 10: 1650-1655 (2010).
- S. Katzenbeisser, F.A.P. Petitcolas.:Information Hiding Techniques for Steganography and Digital Watermarking.Artech House. Norwood.MA(2000).
- E.K. Chan, L.M. Chen.:Hiding data in images by simple LSB substitution, Pattern Recognition.Vol. 37.No. 3.pp. 469—474(2004).
- Gutub, A.A.A.:Pixel indicator technique for RGB image Steganography. J. Emerging Technol. Web Intell 2: 56-64(2010)
- M. Padmaa, Y. Venkataramani and Rengarajan Amirtharajan.:Stego on 2n:l Platform for Users and Embedding.Information Technology Journal, 10: 1896-190(2011).