International Journal of Research and Innovations in Science and Technology strictly adhere to the publication ethics outlined below and prohibit any malpractices regarding publication. Ethical standards for publication encourage high-quality scientific research and papers and thus very important for the development of promising and respected network of knowledge.
Authors should avoid the following
- Falsification of data – Range from fabrication to deceptive reporting of findings and omission of conflicting data, or willful distortion of data, which disgrace the scientific mind and research and implant mistrust.
- Plagiarism – The appropriation of ideas and works from others without giving them credit. Copying even one sentence from someone’s manuscript without proper citation is considered plagiarism
- Improprieties of authorship – Improper assignment of credit, such as excluding some who contributed to the work or including some who didn’t make a definite contribution.
- Multiple or concurrent submissions – Submitting the same manuscript to more than one journal simultaneously, which therefore, waste the time of editors and peer reviewers, and possibly defame the journal’s reputation if published in more than one.
- Redundant publications – Publishing many very similar manuscripts based on the same experiment.
- Inappropriate behavior in relation to misconduct – This includes unfounded or knowingly false accusations of misconduct, failure to report known or suspected misconduct, withholding or destruction of information relevant to a claim of misconduct and retaliation against persons involved in the allegation or investigation.
Paper Submission Guidelines
- The submitted Manuscript must be written in English, not exceeding 8 pages on the JOURNAL Manuscript template
- Additional pages are permitted if the authors are willing to pay for the over-length charge at the time of publication.
- Authors may suggest two potential Reviewers for all new manuscript submissions.
- Upon submission, the author will be given a reference number assigned to the paper that is to be used in all future correspondence.
Publication of any manuscript in International Journal of Research and Innovations in Science and Technology requires strict conformance to the paper template. However, initial submission of an article or manuscript for review need not be compliant with the template.
Authors are cordially invited to submit papers on JOURNAL web site. In order to submit the paper, please do the following steps:
- First Register with JOURNAL Online portal with your official details;
- Then submit paper through submit Click on Paper Submission. It will navigate you to Submit paper
- Select appropriate option;
- Fill out appropriate fields;
If you have any problems with paper submission or with registration in our online Portal please feel free to contact us at (email@example.com)
Notification:Manuscripts received are immediately exposed to the referees/members of the Editorial Board for their opinion. Authors will receive Accept/Revision minor / Revision major/ Reject notification in 4-6 weeks or less.
FORMAL CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE:
- Most of the acceptances are granted when both reviewers’ recommendations are positive. An e-Publication Certificate will be awarded to authors.
- Papers will only be published in English.
- Each typescript must be accompanied by a statement that it has not been submitted for publication elsewhere in English.
- Previous presentation at a conference, or publication in another language, should be disclosed.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to refuse any typescript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
Typescripts which have been accepted become the property of IJRIST. It is a condition of acceptance that copyright shall be vested in IJRIST.
– Publication : Twice a year
– Review : in 4 weeks -8 weeks (according to the availability of Reviewers)
– Publication for accepted paper : after completing the review process
(according to publication schedule)
There is no publication Charges. Authors No Need to pay any publication charge of accepted paper.
The allowable page limit as free of cost is 8 pages/paper with the template JOURNAL Manuscript template. Author has to pay extra page Charges* for each exceeded page.
*extra page charges can be waived based on the recommendation of the editors