Call for Papers 2017 December Issues (Print and online)
International Journal of Research and Innovations in Science and Technology (IJRIST) is a multidisciplinary peer reviewed Journal that is hosted and published by the SAINTGITS College of Engineering, INDIA. IJRIST is a Non Profit journal and does not have any Publication charges. The IJRIST welcomes the submission of original, empirical and high quality research papers, articles from scholars pertaining to recent developments and practices in Science and Technology. (For more Details click)
This Refereed journal Guarantees that the editor decision based on the peer review results will not exceed 30 days from the paper submission date.
Authors are requested to submit their paper only through online portal CLICK FOR REGISTRATION
Paper Submission Guidelines
- The submitted Manuscript must be written in English, not exceeding 8 pages on the JOURNAL Manuscript template
- Additional pages are permitted if the authors are willing to pay for the over-length charge at the time of publication.
- Authors may suggest two potential Reviewers for all new manuscript submissions.
- Upon submission, the author will be given a reference number assigned to the paper that is to be used in all future correspondence.
Authors are cordially invited to submit papers on JOURNAL web site. In order to submit the paper, please do the following steps:
- First Register with JOURNAL Online portal with your official details;
- Then submit paper through submit Click on Paper Submission. It will navigate you to Submit paper
- Select appropriate option;
- Fill out appropriate fields;
If you have any problems with paper submission or with registration in our online Portal please feel free to contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Notification:Manuscripts received are immediately exposed to the referees/members of the Editorial Board for their opinion. Authors will receive Accept/Revision minor / Revision major/ Reject notification in 4-6 weeks or less.
FORMAL CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE:
- Most of the acceptances are granted when both reviewers’ recommendations are positive. An e-Publication Certificate will be awarded to authors.
- Papers will only be published in English.
- Each typescript must be accompanied by a statement that it has not been submitted for publication elsewhere in English.
- Previous presentation at a conference, or publication in another language, should be disclosed.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to refuse any typescript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
Typescripts which have been accepted become the property of IJRIST. It is a condition of acceptance that copyright shall be vested in IJRIST.
– Publication : Twice a year
– Review : in 4 weeks -6 weeks (according to the availability of Reviewers)
– Publication for accepted paper : after completing the review process
(according to publication schedule)
There is no publication Charges. Authors No Need to pay any publication charge of accepted paper.
The allowable page limit as free of cost is 8 pages/paper with the template JOURNAL Manuscript template. Author has to pay extra page Charges* for each exceeded page.
*extra page charges can be waived based on the recommendation of the editors